Wednesday, November 6, 2013

One step closer

Hey everyone!

Sorry I haven't posted anything in a while between school and life I haven't had alot of spare time. Anywho I just wanted to update everyone on what is going on. I put down my down-payment today for my trip (shout-out to Ashleigh for helping to calm my nerves). This trip became so real to me as I was typing in my information and my nerves started to get the best of me. But now I am just really excited again, everything is starting to come together. The next step is to wait to hear back from Work the World to make sure that the program I want is available for the time I want. If it is not available then they will suggest a different trip/time. From there I can decide if I would like to do the new volunteer internship instead or just withdraw completely. I will most likely just go on the alternate trip:). I have also been thinking about splitting my time so I do two weeks of Pediatrics and two weeks of Surgery, instead of just doing 4 weeks of pediatrics, but that is only if that program is available during my time as well. Lastly I just want to mention that I will be starting to fundraise for my trip! If anyone has any fundraiser ideas please let me know. I will try to keep everyone posted on what is going on. Thanks again for your prayers and support!

No comments:

Post a Comment